Tuesday, July 15, 2008

OLD MOVIES

Why do I like old movies? Well let me tell you what kind of movies I like in general. I like movies that have a great story to tell, like stories of courage, determination and inspiration. Also I like movies that have a lovable character. I have seen a few old movies to see that most of the ones that I have seen seem to have a central lovable or strong character. Sometimes it seems to be just about the emotions and relationships than any real story.
They seem to concentrate on how this one or more characters was in his or her life. And the movie may or may not have a great story to it. For example, one movie i watched recently was hush hush sweet Charlotte. The movie was about a woman. how she had grown up being blamed for her lover;s murder. In the end we find out that she hadn't killed her lover. But even though we can argue that there was a murder mystery. the movie in fact revolved around this one character mostly. Not on the story. This is one thing that gets highlighted.
I also like adventure movies. With some suspense and action. Most of the old movies are good. some of them have ended abruptly but they are good because of the great characters they have projected.

No comments: